RELAX... YOU SWIM. WE SERVICE.
At Perry Pools & Spas, we offer year-round service and maintenance to keep your pool in pristine condition. The hardest thing you’ll have to do is swim a lap or two. But that’s only if you want to. Our highly trained and experienced staff can help you protect your investment and keep your pool beautiful for years to come. We offer everything from seasonal service to routine water testing to weekly maintenance packages. Plus, we have the largest inventory of parts and supplies in the area.
Let us get your pool up and running each spring, so all you’ll have to do is dive in. With this service, we will:
- Remove and store your cover. (Cover must be free of standing water and debris, and water must be mid-skimmer level.)
- Start the filtration system
- Add sanitizer and algaecide (extra charge)
- Vacuum and brush walls
- Install ladders and handrails, as necessary
- Test your water and make any necessary adjustments for comfort and clarity
To ensure hassle-free enjoyment of your pool all year long, let us perform the regular water and equipment maintenance. Not only will this ensure its readiness for every occasion, but it will help prevent any problems or issues from becoming major headaches down the road.
Our professional servicing staff will:
- Vacuum your pool
- Skim leaves, bugs and debris from the surface
- Clean your skimmer baskets
- Backwash your filter
- Conduct an on-site water analysis and make any necessary adjustments for comfort and clarity
- Brush the tile line
- Perform all minor and major repairs, including pumps, seals, gaskets, filter sand replacement and skimmers
We can also completely re-plumb or renovate your pool design, according to your needs and desires.
At the end of the season, we will take all steps necessary to preserve your pool during the colder fall and winter months, so it is in the best shape possible the following year.
The first step before our arrival is for you to clean your pool. We’ll take it from there and:
- Install your cover
- Winterize the filtration system
- Add winterizing chemicals (extra charge)
- Remove ladders and handrails, if requested
The worst thing you can do with your pool is nothing. The best thing you can do is spend a few minutes each week, checking the water condition, removing any debris and making sure all equipment is in good, running order. If you treat it right, it will be a source of constant comfort for years to come.
We give you great service for a lifetime … so you can enjoy your pool for years to come.
Your joy doesn’t have to end when your pool is installed. In fact, it should just begin. That’s why our motto after the installation is simple: You swim. We service.
Contact us today to discuss our affordable and effective servicing plans, and dive into a new world of relaxation and recreation.