Awards & Community Involvement
Perry Pools and Spas’ Pool Industry Awards!
Awards & Recognitions
Our continued success is fueled by the commitment of our employees, many of whom have been with us for more than 20 years. You won’t find another pool company with as much tenure or experience as Perry Pools and Spas. Altogether, we offer over 200 years of combined experience. We pour this knowledge into every pool and spa we install, earning us some of the industry’s most coveted awards, including:
- The AQUA 100 Award – 5 consecutive times
- Induction into the AQUA Hall of Fame
- Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce “Small Business of the Year” award
- Numerous “Design Excellence” awards by the industry for custom pool installations
Aqua Hall of Fame
Aqua 100 Award
Small Business of the Year
But this recognition is only secondary to the true reward for us – helping our neighbors enjoy a fuller, richer lifestyle for years to come. We do this as leaders in both our industry and our community by:
- Continually expanding our business to provide employment for full-time and seasonal staff
- Making multiple capital investments in our expansive showroom and warehouse facilities
- Volunteering as Boy Scout leaders and youth sports coaches
- Participating in local charities and events, including building a Habitat for Humanity house
- Donating supplies and materials to local causes, including the Habitat Re-store
- Providing pool supplies to the YMCA, Lynchburg Covenant Fellowship, Miller Home, 4-H Camp, Humankind, Camp Kum-Ba-Yah, Eagle Eyrie, Patrick Henry Boys & Girls Homes, and numerous other organizations.
It was a privilege to spearhead the pool industry in Central Virginia so many years ago. It will be a pleasure to help you enhance your lifestyle in the future. Don’t wait … contact us today to dive into a new world of relaxation and recreation.
At Perry Pools, we believe we have a responsibility to give back to the community. We do this in two ways, through “Donations & Sponsorships” and through “Buying Local”.
Donations & Sponsorships
Today and throughout the years, we have supported numerous youth-related activities such as sports, orchestras as well as schools, with yearbook ads, sponsorships, and donations. Dedicated to youth and active lifestyles is part of our focus at Perry and we have sponsored numerous little league baseball, softball, and other sports teams. We help financially with camps for underprivileged kids. Our commitment to “Habitat for Humanity” is where we show in a large way our dedication to helping the greater Lynchburg community.
We invite you to stand beside us in supporting our community. We believe Lynchburg is a great place to live and work and by giving back we can make it even better.
Buying Local – Stays Local!
For every dollar spent at a local business, most of the dollar stays within the local economy many times over. When you buy online the revenue goes back into a corporate community and often outside of the country. By buying online, you miss the expertise and experience of our staff that costs you nothing in our brick and mortar building.
TEN GOOD REASONS TO SHOP AT LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESSES:*
1. Significantly more money re-circulates in your community…
2. Local businesses provide most new jobs…
3. Unique businesses are an integral part of a community…
4. Local business owners invest in the future of the community…
5. Customer service is better: Local businesses hire people with more specific expertise for better customer service…
6. Competition and diversity lead to more choices…
7. Local businesses have a less environmental impact: Locally owned businesses can make more local purchases…
8. Local businesses’ public benefits far outweigh their public costs…
9. Local businesses encourage investment in the community…
10. Local businesses give more support to nonprofits…
Purchasing locally helps grow other businesses as well as your community’s tax base. At Perry Pools, we understand this and we are committed to buying local and keeping our business in Lynchburg and the surrounding community whenever possible.
As a Member of The Lynchburg Retail Merchants Association and a Supporter of “Buying Local,” for a more comprehensive list of reasons we invite you to visit: http://lynchburgrma.com/buy-local/why-local/