Pool Service & Maintenance for Lynchburg, Bedford County, Campbell County, & Central VA
RELAX … YOU SWIM. WE SERVICE.
At Perry Pools and Spas, we offer year-round service and maintenance to keep your pool in pristine condition. The hardest thing you’ll have to do is swim a lap or two. But that’s only if you want to.
Our highly trained and experienced staff can help you protect your investment and keep your pool beautiful for years to come. We offer everything from seasonal service to routine water testing to weekly maintenance packages. Plus, we have the largest inventory of parts and supplies in the area.
Let us get your pool up and running each spring, so all you’ll have to do is dive in. With this service, we will:
- Remove and store your cover. (Cover must be free of standing water and debris, and water must be mid-skimmer level.)
- Start the filtration system
- Add sanitizer and algaecide (extra charge)
- Vacuum and brush walls
- Install ladders and handrails, as necessary
- Test your water and make any necessary adjustments for comfort and clarity
At the end of the season, we will take all steps necessary to preserve your pool during the colder fall and winter months, so it is in the best shape possible the following year. The first step before our arrival is for you to clean your pool. We’ll take it from there and:
- Install your cover
- Winterize the filtration system
- Add winterizing chemicals (extra charge)
- Remove ladders and handrails, if requested
To ensure hassle-free enjoyment of your pool all year long, let us perform the regular water and equipment maintenance. Not only will this ensure its readiness for every occasion, but it will help prevent any problems or issues from becoming major headaches down the road.
Our professional servicing staff will:
- Vacuum your pool
- Skim leaves, bugs and debris from the surface
- Clean your skimmer baskets
- Backwash your filter
- Conduct an on-site water analysis and make any necessary adjustments for comfort and clarity
- Brush the tile line
- Perform all minor and major repairs, including pumps, seals, gaskets, filter sand replacement and skimmers
We can also completely re-plumb or renovate your pool design, according to your needs and desires.
Perry Pools and Spas also specializes in pool repair. Should an issue arise with any of your pool and spa equipment, please don't hesitate to contact us to set up an appointment. The only thing worse than an equipment or maintenance issue is one that isn't taken care of in a timely manner. Our trained technicians are able to repair and replace any equipment.
Contact us today to speak with one of our pool care specialists to learn what maintenance program would work best for you and your pool or to speak with one of our service repair technicians.
Going away for an extended period? Don’t let your pool suffer while you’re gone. Sign up for our vacation coverage plan to have our trustworthy professionals take care of your pool. You can rest assured that we will keep your pool clear and your equipment in ship shape. This saves you time and money that you would otherwise have to spend just to get your pool clean and swimmable. The last thing you want to do is extra work after a vacation! With our vacation coverage, you can hop in your pool the minute you arrive home.